Sunday they had a kids craft, come buy a plain white craft box and then make it into a valentine's box. We were actually the only ones to show up for it, lol. But we were itching to get out of the house after being snowed in, so we went and spent an hour making valentines boxes....
Starla's box..........
Bourbon's box....
Roman's valentine owl box...
After Michaels, we went to the library.
I LOVE the library. I can just go up and down the aisles looking for books for hours. I always get like 8 books or more, then go sit down in a chair near the computers and flip through them to see which ones I will actually check out and take home. The kids look for books for just a very short amount of time, and after that they just play games....
Superbowl sunday! I made my own little homemade slider buns, and we had sliders, bacon cheese fries and chocolate peanut butter milkshakes. I think I gained my .8 lbs just in this one meal..... :)

No comments:
Post a Comment