CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 11, 2011

MORE snow days....

So after last weeks snow days, I think even the kids were tired of video games and TV. So when we had yet another snow day on Wed (at least they got to go to 2 days of school before it happened, and I got to go to 1 day of work) the kids were VERY excited when Alan brought out his tub of 100+ action figures and dumped them onto the living room floor. Alan doesn't share his toys very often, and very often is more like ever. This proved to be hours and hours of fun for all of them (even Alan of course). (you can see the next post to see what I did to fill my time that day...)












Starla wouldn't let Alan & the boys have a match with the wreslters until all the other wrestlers were sitting to watch them....



She made them into an audience.... :)



Sadly he put them all away later that afternoon. The boys have been begging for him to let them play with just a couple ever since then. I don't think he is going to share. :)

Bonita seems to be feeding Snowball now without any problem, she's getting all fat and pudgy....soooo cute. :)



We didn't go anywhere the first day (wed.) but by thursday we were getting pretty sick of our house....

and just to get out of the house we made a trip to McDonalds. I was amazed that the kids & I could eat for a little over $10. We are trying not to spend any money, we are broke, but I HAD to get out of the house and let the kids do something, and didn't feel like making anything for lunch. So I told the kids, don't even ask for anything, I am just going to order the cheapest meal possible and you will be happy. They had a special for 20 chicken nuggets & 2 Med. fries for &7.44, and then I added 2 medium drinks, and the total was just over $10. We each got 5 nuggets, and half of the med. fries, and since there are free refills, we just had to share a cup between 2 people. Frugality at it's best. Only Bourbon complained about not getting to order what he wanted. He's 12, such a teenager these days.....








Starla & Roman had a blast running around and playing on the play place for about an hour. Bourbon of course is too old and cool for things like that. :)

No comments: