

Starla fell asleep on the chair watching a movie....

Playing with daddy.....


Starla has a new big girl bed! Aunt Kim gave us a trundle bed (she was the one who gave us this bed too, it was Karli's bunkbeds, Roman has one of them too!) so we gave Bourbon the trundle bed and Starla got Bourbon's bed. She was very excited. She got new sheets for it, which she picked out herself...Littles Pet Shop.



this same evening Starla was jumping on the bed and I told her to stop or she would get hurt, she said "No I won't" and about a minute later she dived down and overshot her pillow and instead smacked her head very hard against the headboard. She has a nice big bruise right smack in the middle of her forehead....
Roman's volleyball game thursday....




friday afternoon I got to go to the Velvet Monkey and get my hair done! It had been 12 weeks, I was WAY overdue.... :) The week before had been Estrella's birthday, so I made her a birthday cake too....


It was soooooo nice outside, in the 70's that day!! So I was not surprised when Bourbon, Starla & I went to the park (Roman went to do pull-ups with daddy) that the park was packed out. I bet there were 50 or more kids running around playing in the sunshine, it was the busiest I had seen it in quite a long time!!

Starla waited patiently for this swing for about 10 minutes or so. She was the third kid in line when she decided she wanted on it, and I was impressed that she just stood there, quietly, waiting her turn....


Saturday we went to Chuck-E-Cheese's to help celebrate our neice Gracie's 5th birthday.....



It appears that Bonita is pregnant, so we will be having puppies somewhere in the near future. If you know anyone who wants a puppy, we will have some to give away soon....

Monday, after we were done grocery shopping and running all of our errands to get ready for the looming snowstorm, Starla asked if we could go to the park. It was a bit chilly, but not horrible, so I thought, why not. And off we went. What a huge difference from a few days before, there wasn't a soul there, she had the whole place to herself.....



Thanks to my parents, who not only kept my kiddos so I could go, but also paid for my meal, I got to go out with my friends monday night to help celebrate Nicolette's birthday!
We went to Moma Roja's on Lake Hefner. I had Sweet Corn tamales (which were actually an appetizer, but they sounded sooo good that I wanted them for dinner!) and a fish taco. Yum!

Momma's Night! Happy Birthday Nicolette!

No comments:
Post a Comment