All 3 kiddos had a dentist appointment over the weekend, no cavities for anyone, woo hoo!
Playing at the park
Roman's new haircut
Starla playing with her smurfs
Roman building his hogwarts castle set he got for his birthday
I just got done with my Teacher Work Sample to be turned into my Supervisor during his last visit to my school tomorrow. This is the unit I've been working on, and the work sample is about 30 pages or more of work I've been doing all semester. I am SOOOOO glad I am totally done with it and it will be out of my hands and into his tomorrow! Woo hoo!! I only have 11 more days of student teaching left, 2 days this week, 2 days next week, then a regular 5 day week, and another 2 day week. I graduate at UCO on Sat. Dec 12th at 10am! Yeah!

No comments:
Post a Comment