CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

North Pole City

Wednesday before Thanksgiving we went to North Pole City to see Santa (and if I had a scanner, hint hint Alan, I would scan the Santa pics for all to see) ;) My friend Lori and her kids Mariah and Sam met us up there, it was lots of fun.





Starla rode the train (she actually rode it twice!). Roman was so sad to discover that this year he is too tall to ride it. Last year when we went it was out of order, so he missed his last opportunity. Poor guy. :)



I LOVE this place. I love the decorations and all the elves tucked away, and the little houses, and the magic of it all. I'm in love with the magic of Christmas, so this store makes me feel like a little kid again. :) I take the kids each year to buy a new ornament for that year, and it's sooo much fun walking around, looking at the hundred of ornaments and picking out that perfect one for this year. :)













I want a little christmas village! They have some of the neatest things in their little village room. I keep telling Alan year after year that he should get me one piece each year as a Christmas gift, and then by the time the kids are old enough not to break my stuff, I will have a whole village! But he hasn't yet started. I'm starting to learn that instead of asking for something for years, maybe I should just buy it myself, lol.



Lori holds up Starla to get a better view!









No comments: