CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Last day

So tuesday was my last day student teaching. I threw a pizza party for my class for lunch, and made them a cake. The little specks all around it were crushed candy canes, I put crushed candy canes around all the edges of the cake. It was a chocolate mint cake! Yum!




I made a plate of goodies for the teachers lounge too. I had the most wonderful student teaching experience, and I know that I am lucky, because I know that's not always the case. The principal there was amazing, the staff was incredible, my mentor teacher was so supportive and flexible and gave me so much freedom in her classroom. I don't think I could have asked for a better experience. I am truley going to miss being there everday, and working with the kids and the staff.


I got sooo many drawings and cards and letters from the kids while I was there. I am going to scrapbook as much of it as I can!! :)





Here I am with my reading class. I only got to spend an hour a day with these guys, but they were awesome.






Here I am with my homeroom class. I'm gonna miss these guys!





Now for a silly pose......





I got soooo many gifts from the staff and my students!! Look at this haul! I got stuff from staff members whose names I didn't even know, lol. What a great school. I really didn't expect all of these gifts! My husband even sent me flowers to the school. :)



I can't believe it's already over!!

No comments: