CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Holiday pictures

Here are some holiday pics for your viewing pleasure.


You're a mean one....Mr. Grinch!





At A Very Merry Pops. :)





writing his letter to santa.....
















I am enjoying my time off of school thus far. Tuesday Bourbon got to stay home from school and I took him Christmas shopping and we went to Alan's Christmas luncheon at his work. Today Lori took me out for lunch, and we were supposed to make cookies, but we ran out of time! Her neighbor was selling a beautiful dining room set complete with 8 chairs, and we bought it. Pictures to come soon, but I don't feel like uploading right now. :) Tomorrow Roman gets to stay home from school and I am taking him shopping and out to lunch, he is very excited. Friday is the Christmas party at my student teaching school, and I am going to pop in and visit. Saturday is the cookie swap and Christmas party with my momma friends, then Bourbon's piano recital. Sunday we are having Christmas with Alan's family in Duncan! Busy week, but lots of fun! I made 10 dozen cookies tonight (7 of them were for the cookie swap), and tomorrow I am planning on making fudge and rice crispie treats. I have new goodies to make every day until next Wednesday when I will deliver all of the goodies that haven't been delivered so far! I love this time of the year! I have gained 10 pounds so far in the last 2 months, lol, but I don't even care. I figure January is coming soon enough, which is a great time to go back onto my HCG diet, and I have the time to hit up the gym 3 days a week again. So for now I am just not going to worry too much about it. Life is good. :)

No comments: