CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 21, 2009

Bourbon's piano Recital

Bourbon had his piano recital on Saturday. He's only been taking lessons for about 6 weeks, but he has really taken to it. His teacher goes on and on about his natural abilities, and how he's flying through the first book.





Bourbon with his teacher



It's pretty short, and if I had been on my toes I would have recorded the introduction given by his teacher where she talked about how quickly he has picked it up, but I barely got the video recording on in time, I just wasn't even thinking about it!



And had you heard him introduced, you would have heard him called Bourbon Little. oops. That's not his name. His last name is actually hyphenated with my maiden name and his dad's last name. But when I enrolled them, it was over the phone and I just merely said Roman and Bourbon, and then gave them all of my information for billing purposes. I didn't even think about giving them his last name for the recital, didn't even cross my mind. So they must have just assumed his last name was the same as mine. Which is all fine and dandy, mistakes are a given, except that his dad was there. Doh. I'm quite certain he was none too pleased........

No comments: