Bourbon left sunday to his dads and won't be back until wednesday, so it's just been the other 2 & I at home. (Alan's always either at work or asleep!)
Starla & I have had a head cold for what seems like forever. But it seems to be getting worse instead of better! Her poor cough is awful. She actually had a fever yesterday, but it went away quickly. So we haven't done much of anything. On saturday we went to the Lego store at the mall so the kids could use the gift certificates that they got from Nanny & Papa, and we dropped gifts off at a couple of places, but that was it. Yesterday Starla & I didn't even venture outside at all. I wanted to take them to the omniplex today, but we still aren't over our colds, so maybe tomorrow....
But just to get out of the house we went to wal-mart today, How sad is that, to go to wal-mart just to have an excuse to get out of the house?! lol. But the kids got to
play at the fun center, and Starla got to ride the little rides, so at least it felt like a little adventure to them.:)
We did get outside and make snowmen today too! I will post pictures of that later! I know, I'm a blog-aholic. :)
So we've had a lot of video games, board games, movies, legos, puzzles and book reading going on in the last few days. It's been relaxing and fun. I've actually gotten to read for pleasure and not for school, woo hoo! I probably have over 50 books I've bought and not had the opportunity to read, so I have LOTS to keep me busy. :)
Starla got candyland & chutes and ladders from Jamie, and has been having a blast playing them!
Roman got 5 different Lego Harry Potter sets for Christmas. He had already gotten 3 for his birthday, so he's pretty excited. They are retired, so we can only buy them used (and ridiculously priced) on ebay, but he doesn't mind. They are coming out with the new Lego Harry Potter video game in March, so I am quite certain the Lego Harry Potter sets will become availbale again, which Roman is thrilled about. He's already saving his allowance so he can buy the game when it comes out. :)
So yesterday while Starla took a nap, Roman & I watched the new Harry Potter dvd I got for Christmas while I put together his Lego hogwarts and chamber of secrets sets, lol. It took me the entire 2 hours, but they are complete now! It was actually pretty fun. I might have to play with legos more often. :)
Starla loves playing the piano and singing songs
playing Webkinz on Momma's laptop. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment