CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

I love our photographer

We were so fortunate to mee Kimberly Stephens when Roman was in dance class with her daugher. They danced together for 3 years, before Roman realized that he was the only boy there, and decided he wanted to play baseball instead. :)

Kimberly has taken our pictures now for the last 3 years, and she does and amazing job! She has a studio in midwest city on Douglas, and her website is www.kimberystephensphoto.com

She is awesome, I love her!

We took our big extended family pics a few weeks ago, and I got them back today.



The whole clan (well almost.....)




Nanny & Papa with their grandkids




My brother Mark, his wife Jamie, Stefanie and soon to be baby Christopher




My brother Nate's kids (this is the second year, second family picture that he didn't show up for, but at least his kids were there this time, last time Destiny was the only one there!)

Hunter, Destiny, Meadow & Kyan




My momma & Daddy




My kiddos

























Starla with 2 of her cousins. Kimberly has the cutest tutu dresses for every and all occasion!





I think pretty much everyone who reads this blog got one of our Christmas cards, but just in case...

This is the front of our card



The inside top



The inside bottom



The back



Have I mentioned that I love Kimberly Stephens photography?! She is amazing!!

No comments: