And of course whatever the boys are into, Starla is into as well. :) They give her the cards they don't really want, so she has a rather large collection as well, and will sit and play with the boys. She knows all the names of these crazy little creatures and even what they evolve into, it's all greek to me.
There's a store here in Midwest City, that's called Vintage Stock, and they sell used CD's and DVD's and stuff like that. They also sell used gaming cards, including Pokemon cards, for 10 cents each.
A dream come true for my crew.....

Here they each had a dollar and were picking out the very best 9 cards they could. Starla chose very carefully....
Then she got in line and said "Don't get in line with me, I can do it!"

so she waited her turn......

and after she paid, got her change back and took her little bag from the guy, she turned to me & Daddy and jumped up and down with this total look of delight on her face and said "I did it!! I paid all by myself!!"
So stinking cute.

No comments:
Post a Comment