CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Getting ready for the tea party....


I'm on a blogging roll aren't I? Maybe i got my blogging mojo back...it leaves me every few months,...but it always comes back. :)

Anyways, I have mentioned before that I love the blog Fanciful twist. I found her while I was searching the internet for ideas for Starla's Mad Hatter Tea Party birthday last year. Every year, she hosts a virtual tea party. She has her onw party, blogs it, and then invites anyone else to participate with her, she links the name of your blog on the left hand side of her blog, and then those that are participating also leave a comment on her tea party blog with a link to their own tea party blog post and then people can "visit" each tea party, virtually attending as many as they like, all around the world. I found her blog a little too late last year and it had already happened, so I am very excited that we get to participate this year!!! It is happening on Saturday. We actually took the pictures today but now I have time to edit them and get my blog post ready. So on Saturday you will see our tea party. So much fun!

You can go here to check out the past Tea Parties on the fanciful twist blog. They are so much fun.

No comments: