CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Abra cadabra....

In an attempt to be more frugal with money, I have gone from getting my hair done every 6-8 weeks to every 10-12 weeks, which means by the time it rolls around to get my hair done, to me it feels like it is sooo faded, uncooperative and that my roots are crazy long, lol. So when the time comes for me to get it done, I am SUPER excited!! I love getting my hair done, it is relaxing and feels so pampering and refreshing to me. It makes me feel spunky. Sometimes when I am feeling really frumpy, it is exactly what I need to pick me up. :)

And I love Estrella, my hairdresser. She has a sign up in the Velvet monkey that says "We are beauticians, not magicians" but I totally disagree...because she has the magic touch...



I go from this....













to this!



ah.....I feel better. :)


And yes, you may notice that most all pics of me are the overhead self portrait, lol. Alan calls it "myspace face". :) He makes fun of me for it, he's always like "You know, I can take a picture of you...." hee hee. But I have discovered that this angle is the most flattering angle. You can't see my double chin, you can't see the extra large parts of me in my middle area, you just get my pretty face. So I will stick to the myspace face. :)

No comments: