
Oh good!!
Let's step outside.....
Hello friends! So glad you could join us! Welcome to our little garden.


Hello Mad Hatter! So glad your are here, we couldn't have a Mad Hatter tea party without you!

Do have a seat, grab yourself a cup! There are plenty of treats!

the hats and outfits are so much fun, I'm so glad our friends came dressed for the madness!


yum, lucious fruit and colorful sweet treats, and our special pink tea.

Cheers!

are you enjoying yourself? I do hope you are!


Doesn't it feel a bit magical today? I wonder if there are magical creatures nearby? Oh how fun it would be if we had some magical guests today!

oh the sunshine feels good! So glad it's a nice day!


would you like a cupcake? They are rainbowlicious....made special by little hands just for today
oh how that hits the spot....

mmmm, sweet frosting is so yummy....is there anything better? Well, the sprinkles are pretty good too...

and how is your day going? How have you been? let's catch up my friend!

The chirping birds make the best music for a tea party, don't you think?

But every now and then, I swear I hear a little twinkling laugh. I wonder what that could be? Do you hear it?

such yummy tea and cupcakes.....

it is so nice to hang out with friends....

sharing and laughing.....

what a wonderful sunny day we are having, a great day for a tea party in the garden...

Would you like a bite of mine? I would love to share!
How about a sip of my tea?

Oh I don't want the party to end, it is so much fun!
oh but it's a hot summer day, so we must bid farewell to our friends and go inside to cool down a bit, we will clean up our tea party later.
Thank you so much for coming, I'm so glad you stopped by!
But what's this? I still hear someone outside, who could it be?
Look who has come to our party! Oh, we are so happy to have you little magical friends, please have a cup of yummy pink tea....

was it you who was laughing earlier? Were you spying on our tea party? You should have joined us with our friends! Oh they would have loved to meet you!


such interesting conversations we are having with our magical little friends....



fairies and gnomes and mushrooms make such good tea party company!
and what is a party without dancing and twirling?!


Thank you so much for coming to our party! We hope to have you over for tea again soon....
There are plenty more tea parties going on today. You can go to Fanciful Twist and see our lovely host, and look in the comments of the post to travel the world and see all the parties!

21 comments:
As, so cute and colourful :) Great party post! Hope you enjoyed the festivities!
Roisin x
What a fun and festive gathering! It looks like a good time was had by all!
What a fun party, I love all of the hats! Those treats look so yummy too :) Thank you so much for inviting me! ~Lauren
What fun for grandma and grand kids to visit your delightful Mad Tea Party 2011! Your tea sets are so cute, your guest wonderfully creative, and I do believe those feeted muffin people have cousins living near us! Thank you for such a great time!
Really fun party, I LOVE the multi-coloured cupcakes :D Looks like you all had a great time!
I'm also taking part in the Mad Tea Party blog hop and hope that you'll visit my party to have some fun there too :)
http://modernwomans.blogspot.com/2011/06/welcome-to-my-english-tea-party.html
what a fun and colorful tea party! i especially love the green hair! thank you for having me!!
cheers
lisa
Look at all those sweet Mad Hatters! What a sweet and colorful Tea Party.
What a fun tea party! I even danced a little ; )
I do hope you will come visit mine.
Sylvia : )
http://www.anaboocreationsbysylvia.blogspot.com
Oh so cute and I love your blog page design!
Come by for tea
http://pabkins.blogspot.com/2011/06/mad-tea-party-my-wonderland-wedding.html
Sweet party-goers! They look they are all having so much fun. And the rainbow cupcakes! Yum!
Have a mad party!
Erin :)
http://www.fairiemoon.typepad.com/weathertop
What a fun tea party! Everybody has a smile on their faces and what colorful guests you have! Thanks for the tea! Sorry for being late hope you can still drop by!
http://theweekendartist.blogspot.com/2011/06/mad-tea-party-2011-by-weekend-artist.html
You had both Mad Hatters and Mad No-Hatters at your party!
So much fun and all that dancing. I know it wore me out.
http://dogsmom.wordpress.com/2011/06/24/dreaming-madly-of-tea/
how fun this Mad Tea Party!! Loved the hats and wigs! Thanks for having me over :D
xo,
Karla
www.dreamaginarius.com
I had so much fun at your party and enjoyed eating all of those fabulous sweet treats. thank you for having me. Please visit me at:
momentsinaneye.blogspot.com
That was super fantastic!! I was in stitches over the green curly haired character of many faces!! hahahheheheeee!! Just too fun! Thank you for sharing your Mad Tea Party Wonderland of perfection! ;)
Love, A Fanciful Twist
Thanks so much for inviting me to this enchanting tea party! I had a lot of fun! I hope you will visit my tea party as well!
http://scrapvamp.blogspot.com/2011/06/mad-tea-party-2011.html
So bright, colorful and cheery! :D
I think all your guests had a mad, terrific time!
Thank you for including me. Your whole site is wonderful. I especially love your little owl overseeing everything! ;)
http://www.inthelandofspice.com/spiceblog/spiceblog/Entries/2011/6/25_Mad_Tea_Party.html
Oh my, what a fun, fun, mad tea party! The children are all so very cute in their outfits. Thanks for having me, Michelle
Hi
I'm sorry for the late comment, I'm slowly making my way through all the tea parties.
I loved all your hats, everybody looked like they were having a great time.
Such a fun and colourful tea party. :-)
A wonderfully, colorful party!
Thanks for having me!
what an adorable guest list! are all those little sweeties, yours? great party, I am glad I came. I am not drawing names til tonight, so there is still time to visit my party and get in on the giveaway.
Susan
http://piecesoffatesusan.blogspot.com/2011/06/fanciful-twists-mad-tea-party-2011.html
Post a Comment