CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Eve with Nana & the Blalock Family

On Christmas eve Nana & Aunt Kim and family came to spend the day with us. We made a big lunch and had a fun time!


Roman & I in our matching aprons (actually I was wearing Bourbon's......)





Karli & Starla. Nana bought them matching shirts.




Yum! I made stuffed pork loin for dinner, along with cheesy ranch mashed potatos and cheesy garlic beer biscuits. Nana made some corn on the cob, carrots and green bean casserole. It was all so good!





The kids table





Karli & Starla decorated a chocolate gingerbread man cake. :)





The girls put on their pretty Christmas dressed for church





We went to the candlelight Christmas eve service at church, which is always beautiful and fun.






After Church we came back to our house to hang out for a bit and open gifts.

Alan with his momma & sister





Uncle Jody gives Starla a lift!





Nana with her grandkids (Minus Landon who couldn't make it!)









Present time!

No comments: