CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas activities

Do you ever feel like you are so far behind that you don't even know where to start?! That's how I feel right now with so many things, this blog being one of them. :) Oh well. So here are a few of the different Christmas activities that went on before Christmas.

Santa came to visit all the classes at Starla's school each day the week before Christmas vacation. So she got 3 different pics with him, one each day. :)



And of course I had to have one with him too. :)




Starla's class put on a Christmas parade to every other class, and sang Christmas songs. Here they are in my baby room!





Starla was having fun finding Grover every day......









One Wed. before Christmas we went to Bass Pro Shop for their Santa's workshop thing. Most of the pics from that are on Alan's phone though and he hasn't uploaded them yet, so this is all I got. Santa was way too busy to go see, but we had seen him so many times, so we didn't even try to see him. But they had a ton of activities set up for the kids to do, and it was all free, and fun.

















One sunday after church we went with the Carter family to The North Pole city (well the kids & I did, Alan left after church to go work). I usually go during the week, I had never been on the weekend. Man was it packed out!!! The line for the little train was crazy so we didn't even try to get tickets, and we waited like almost 2 hours to see Santa, and that was only because someone decided to quit waiting and gave us their number which was like 10 numbers ahead of ours. But that place has soooo much stuff just crammed into it, there's no way to even see everything.




They have a whole giant room dedicated to little Christmas village displays, and I could spend hours in this room looking at everything. I don't know what my fascination is with little Christmas villages, but ever since I was a little kid I have thought they were just so much fun. I've always wanted to start my own little village, but for some reason this kind of thing just falls into the category of things I just never think to buy for myself, but always hope to get as a gift, lol. So I am SUPER excited that my sis-in-law Kim & family got me my first peice this year for Christmas (pics to come in a later blog), and Bourbon got me 2 little ones too! Yeah! I am on my way to creating a village. :)









I love the disney ones (of course)!





Lori & I





Christmas Starla




Roman and a reindeer




Mariah & Bourbon





The wonderful Carter Family

No comments: