CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas at Granny & Poppie's house

On thursday, which was Christmas eve eve, we got to go to Duncan and celebrate Christmas with Granny & Poppie and the rest of the crew! I don't seem to have any of the family pics, not even the one of my whole family, lol, I guess I need to get copies from everyone else that was there.

Granny made this wonderful soup and cornbread! Yum!

Here are Alan, Jodi & Landon enjoying their grub.





We love hanging out with our cousins!! Here is Starla with Karli, Valori & Gracie! :)



Present time!













Granny made us this beautiful quilt for Christmas! I love the pattern, and pink is Alan's favorite color and green is mine, so of course it is perfect. Alan has slept with it every night since we got it! (He's sleeping on the couch since his surgery until he is fully healed, which means I haven't gotten to use it yet!!)




Alan and his dad




Granny & Poppie in the new shirts we got for them. :)

No comments: