My Aunt Theresa made a quick surprise visit with her 3 grandkids too!
My parents have sold their house and they move out in the next couple of months. So this will be the last holiday celebrated there. My dad lived there when he was growing up, and then we moved in when I was 11 and I lived there until I finally moved out onto my own for good (I made a couple of move out & move back ins....). Lots of memories in that house....
Destiny & Brandy. I can't believe that Destiny is going to be 15 in a week. It just doesn't seem like it has been that long, sigh.
Nanny & Kyan
Meadow & Kyan (2 of my brother Nate's kiddos)
Papa and Christopher (my brother Mark's son)
gotta love hanging out with the cousins....
Hunter got a bunch of new cowboy gear....
What a pair these two make.... :)
I got Nate the "Cooking with Coolio" cookbook, hee hee....
Here's Bourbon holding Grandma's puppy Tiger. She has thoroughly enjoyed doting on him for the last several months...
Everyone got Tiger lots of fun clothes for Christmas...
I'm not sure he appreciates it as much as Grandma does...hee hee...
Alan got a Dad's against Daughters dating shirt.... :)
My brother Nate and his beautiful wife Brandy

No comments:
Post a Comment