CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Its beginning to look alot like Christmas....



We have lots of little Christmas critters that live under our tree during the holiday season. I always get the dated one from wal-mart every year (since 1998, when Bourbon was born!) and then sometimes some other Christmas themed stuffed animal or doll gets picked up to join in along the way.....







I love Christmas decorations!!



It just makes me so happy when it's time to decorate....



And then I can just sit and look at my tree and pretty lights and pretty decorations and just smile......




One day I hope I have enough decorations to make my whole house just look like a big Christmas mess. :)














And of course I love the decorations the kids have made through the years and continue to make....











one day I want a Christmas village. I think I have told Alan every single year for like the last 8 years or so that I want to start a Christmas village, and he could just buy my one each year as a Christmas gift so that by the time I have grandkids, I could have the whole set up. But alas, I never get one. I maybe just have to start one on my own, lol. We went to the North Pole City today, and they have this entire giant room of the store devoted to Christmas villages (and halloween and other villages as well!) and I could just stay in there for hours looking at all the tiny little masterpieces!! I just love them.

These are the last of the pics that I took before I sent my phone off to be fixed last week. It could take up to 2 weeks to get it back, I'm at such a loss without a camera!!! Sigh. So all the blogs from now on, until I get my camera back, will either have pics that other people have taken for me with their cameras (which my friend Lori did today when we went to the North Pole city!) or crummy quality pics from my phone. But at least they are pics I guess. I hope they can fix my camera!!!

No comments: