Monday was my grandma's 79th birthday, and my parents took us all out to lunch to celebrate.
This is a tea set I got in Bowie. It is sooo cute! It is the only set I bought, the rest I just bought individual pieces, because it's going to be a Mad Hatter's tea party, so it needs to be all mix-matched, but this was too cute to pass up. I love the colors, and the flowers.
Here is the mushroom canister set with other peices that Melissa bought me from a garage sale in Bowie for my birthday! I LOVE mushrooms, and old 70's looking decor, so this was perfect for me! I wish I could decorate my entire house in funky retro, whimsical stuff like this. :)
I think I pretty much have already gotten all my birthday presents this year, which is kinda funny how it worked out that way. Jamie bought me Cross Canadian Ragweed tickets last month because I wanted to see that show. My parents renewed our Omniplex pass last week so we could go and enjoy it a bit before school starts again. Alan's mom gave me this cute patchwork purse when I picked the kids up from Duncan. Melissa gave me the awesome mushroom set, and Alan & the kids bought me a new camera that I got in the mail tuesday night (well, I picked it out and ordered it and told them they got it for me for my birthday.... :P). I'm WAY excited about the camera, but it needed 4 batteries and they only sent me 2, which I thought was silly. They are rechargeable and they sent a charger, but only 2 batteries. So yesterday I went to wal-greens and got 2 more, but unlike the ones I got in the mail, they were not precharged, so I had to charge them for like 6 hours first. So I only got to play with the camera last night, but I didn't have must to take pics of yet, but soon, I will post pics from my new camera! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment