CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Alan on the Plaza

Friday was Live on the Plaza, and we actually found ourselves without any kiddos! Starla went to Duncan, Roman went to nanny's and Bourbon was at his dads! So Alan & I went to the Plaza, he had never been there.


Alan played some hopscotch....





There's this really cool store there called Bad Granny's Bazaar, which is full of antiques, used items, vintage items, etc. They always have the coolest stuff, I love it there. They had this AWESOME table, which had the ABC's of neverland!!!!! It was only $7 too, but sigh...sadly my husband wasn't going to let me walk out with any junk, lol. It would make the coolest wall hanging though!!! Sigh.





Alan really liked the record room at the bazaar






the clouds were putting on their own art show in the sky.....











There were some awesome artists, and some really great handmade merchandies available as always. We got to take a tour of Estrella's loft house (She's the owner of Velvet Monkey, the one that does my hair). She has the COOLEST home I have EVER seen in my entire life! It was amazing!! It is attached to the Velvet Monkey on the plaza. I go to the one on 63rd, not that one. Anyways, she offered Alan to sing at the next walk, which is Friday the 13th next month! So I believe he will be doing just that! Fun fun!

No comments: