It's actually kinda hard to find the funnel cake batter mix, sometimes wal-mart has it, but it's always hit or miss. I usually stock up when I can find it. This would be the same way to make any of the deep fried favorites of the state fair; snickers, twinkies, cheesecake....whatever.
But Alan loves fried oreos....
dip some oreos in the batter (we used the chocolate cream ones)
fry those babies up....
sprinkle some powdered sugar on top....
then if you want to be really indulgent you can put some chocolate syrup on there too....
the kids enjoy their hot & tasty treat!
and of course Alan tried to eat his weights worth....
I keep saying that I need to hurry up and get some life insurance on Alan before he keels over of a heart attack, he eats such crap all the time.....but then again here I am frying it up for him! Doh!

No comments:
Post a Comment