CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Alan on the farm

Alan got to join us friday to our weekly farm visit, it was his first time out there. We brought a ton of extra bread to feed the critters. The ground was really wet and yucky from the rain, so we couldn't go into the chicken coop, but some of the little ones were out and about anyways, so Roman still got to feed them.





Bourbon's buddy Stew came with us too.....



This is the momma goat, I forget her name, but she kept jumping up on me to get some bread.





Alan kept feeding him out of his own mouth....weirdo





With Alan there, I actually got pics of me at the farm! The white baby goat is Zelda, she's my favorite! Her brother is xeno, he's the darker one behind her.





Alan really liked Vortex's weird blue eyes, and his goatee.....





Alan took this pic of a butterfly visiting the farm...



Our basket of goodies keeps getting bigger and bigger each week, which is lots of fun! This week we got peaches too Yum! And a HUGE supply of basil, which I love. Now i just gotta go borrow a food processor so I can make pesto before it goes bad! :)

No comments: