CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

At the lake

The kids & I had a blast with Nanny & Papa at their lake lot with our extended family! We only stayed 2 days, 1 night, but it was lots of fun. We had lots of time swimming, fishing, tubing, and just hanging out!


We had such a blast out on the boat for 2 days!















even the doggies have life jackets for the boats!


















Starla LOVES driving the boat!









We caught 7 fish, 5 the first day and 2 the second. I say we, but that doesn't mean me, lol, I don't have a fishing license, so I didn't fish!

















yum, cupcakes!





It was really nice getting to spend a couple of days with my grandma












The boys had a blast doing fireworks!









Both Bourbon & Roman did really well on the intertube, they both stayed on super long, and had a blast!
























Roman loves the whole fishing process, from catching it, to cleaning it, to cooking it to eating it! He is truly an outdoorsy kind of boy.







what a fun time!

No comments: