CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Speeling Bee champion

So Starla has this amazing memory, she memorizes songs, stories, everything. She has this toy she has been playing with non-stop for the last couple of weeks, and it has several different modes of play, one of which is a spelling game.

Notice she is taking turns with her toy bear....(and of course her undies are hanging out at the end, lol, she can't ever seem to keep her pants up!)




Now she can spell just about all 30 of the words on the toy by heart. It's crazy. Now we need to find a new toy with new words on it, lol

1 comment:

BethAnn said...

Hi Aunt Tonya it's BethAnn here... I think it's pretty amazing that Starla can spell over 30 words out! Jacob can't even spell those words. I think that's awesome!!! OK well I <3 U! BYEBYE