CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ah spring, how we love you.....

We have had a few gorgeous days lately! Each time it happens I think "oh! oh! Gotta take advantage and go to the park!" and I'll pack up snacks and pick the boys up from school and we go straight to the park for like an hour! We did it twice last week and then again today! And midwest city has like 15 parks, so we go to a different one each time! I am so in love with the idea of sunshine being around for a while!!













we even loaded up both the dogs in Alan's truck (the kids & I went in the van!) and took them to the dog park last week! They had a blast. But they both got peed on by so many other dogs, they were soaking wet by the time we left! Yuck!!









Today was a bit windy, should have broken out the kites, but I'm sure there will be lots of opportunities for that. Instead we played some in the backyard....



And then went to yet another park!





No comments: