We love visiting the Jones family!
Reagan is getting so big!

Carter & Starla are so cute together. :)
The weather was beautiful saturday! So we decided a walk to the park was in order. The kids had so much fun!
we stopped to feed the ducks on our way to the park
There was a guy at the park with 9 six week old wheatland terrier puppies! The boys played with them forever, they were sooo cute!
I fall in love with their neighborhood every time I come. All the houses remind me of victorian dollhouses, they are so awesome. And everything seems so perfect, like the kids could walk and ride bikes all over without fear or worry. The neighborood has it's own parks, and swimming pool and school just for those that live there. It's amazing.
Alan got there just in time to head to dinner.
Corey & Jenny said we had to go to Babes, because it had the best chicken ever. I have to agree, it really did!!
we had to wait for over an hour to be seated, thankfully they had some rusty farm equipment to play on........
Carter fell and got a boo-boo, Starla comforts him.....
hee hee, the decor cracked me up
It was sooooo yummy! The roasted chicken was AMAZING! It's a family style place, where they bring out bowls and plates of everything and you serve yourself. The sides are unlimited, and I agree with Corey when he says he thinks they put crack in everything, because you just want more and more and more! Lol. It was the best mashed potatos, creamed corn and green beans I think I've ever had! Of course I think my cholesterol went up 15 points that night.....
The staff came out and did the hokey pokey with anyone who wanted to, the kids had fun!
Alan brought Rock band upon Corey's request, and much fun was had by all!!
Roman spent most of his time playing with Reagan, he is such a baby lover.
The boys played cornhole with Corey, Alan and a neighbor. Basically a game of bean bags!
Jenny & Reagan!
Had to hit up Dairy Queen on the way home!!
We had a great time!

No comments:
Post a Comment