Starla wore her glasses all of like 2 minutes, she wouldn't keep them on, so she watched it all fuzzy without her glasses. But then again, she didn't sit and watch it either, it just didn't hold her attention very much. She was very restless, getting up and playing and talking. I came armed with a purse full of goodies to keep her occupied, and paid an arm and a leg for some popcorn for her and even that didn't work well. So I didn't get to focus on the movie much either, since I was trying to coral her! But from what I did get to see, it was pretty good. It was very violent, not too bad for older kids, but not really good for the little ones I would say. It was good Starla wasn't paying close attention, so she missed most of the violence!
A couple came dressed as the king and queen of hearts! I asked if they would take a pic with starla.
Starla was eating a fiber one bar on the way home from the movie, and she fell asleep.......

No comments:
Post a Comment