Saturday we went to the Medieval Fair in norman.
The kids each got $20 out of their savings account, and I had told them if they wanted anything at the fair they had to buy it themselves. The boys spent their money before we even left to go there (on video games, of course). But Roman had been saving up for this $35.00 game for weeks and weeks, so I knew that's what he would do. Starla was the only one who had money left to buy stuff. :)
Starla refused to take a picture with this guy....hee hee...
the mermaids threw her down a magic pebble, which she lost at dinner a few hours later.....
This is my favorite thing at the fair, they are there every single year! They have some of the yummiest stuff. I didn't get anything this year, starla got one of the fudge shortcake cookies though with her own money.... :)
Bourbon all but refuses to take pics these days, it's like pulling teeth to get him to take a picture!!!
Right before we left to go the fair, Alan's cousinc Renee called and invited us to meet her and her husband Billy for dinner after the fair since they live in norman. So afterwards we met them at McNellie's pub and ate dinner and got to visit, which was nice! We usually only get to see them on majoy holidays. :) I brought my camera in to take a pic of them, and totally forgot. DOH!

No comments:
Post a Comment