Our week last week was busy as always, but pretty uneventful as far as chaos and tragedies go, so that was good. Made for a much better week than the one before it....
however everything seems to be breaking these days! Our dryer isn't drying right, we have to dry each load twice to get it to dry. Our garbage disposal has a leak, which means we can't run the dishwasher because it leaks all over the place when we do, so I've been doing dishes by hand the last couple of weeks. Our computers are broken. And now this week, the oven has stopped working!! Just all of a sudden after dinner the other night, it stopped (I had to boil our easter eggs in the rice cooker!). My dad thinks it might hte circuit board, and we might have to buy a new one. My parents are staying the night tonight (my mom has dr's appointments here today & tomorrow so they are just going to stay with us) so he will get to look at it and see if he can figure it out. But that means I have no stovetop or oven to cook with. I do have an electric griddle, a george foreman grill, a slow cooker, a rice cooker/ steamer and a waffle maker, so I can use those to cook with. It just means I gotta get creative when it comes to cooking....
It just seems like everything is breaking!!! Knocking on wood that nothing else goes kaput.....
Have a good week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment