After we took the boys to school friday Starla & I went to the omniplex and got our redbud sapling....

We only stayed about 45 mins. 20 of which was inside, but since it was Earth day, we went outside to their garden and stayed out there for a while, it is such a big beautiful place out there...


After that we went to a new cupcake place we had never been to (I gotta eventually make it to all of them of course.... :P )

decisions, decisions....

YUM! Starla decided on the wedding cake cupcake with the bunny ears, I got Alan a chocolate peanut butter one, and I got 2, the lemon dream and the smores.... yep, I really splurged! (and the boys have no idea they even missed out,....) :)

Starla & i ate a cupcake outside on their patio and enjoyed the sunshine with our sugar. :)
then we met our friend Lori at Martin Nature Park for a nature walk and picnic....

First we went to visit the geese and turtles...



we sat at the bird observatory wall for a while and counted how many birds came to eat there...
this was bird number 8, and then we continued on our way...

we hiked around the trails and went down to the river....


we played in the river for quite a while, just walking around, exploring..and then what should slither by, so very close to us......

we quickly got out, and went back to the front of the park to have our picnic...
It was such a fun day with my baby girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment