CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

one lonely picture....

So I had so many more pics for this blog, but after this one got uploaded my computer has decided it's done it's job for the evening and no longer wants to cooperate! We really need to get this computer fixed, it's been messing up for like 6 months, lol.

I made teddy bear pancakes with chocolate chips eyes & nose this weekend for breakfast, and both Starla & Roman looked at them and said "Hey, it's Mickey Mouse!" lol, oh well, whatever they want it to be is fine, they liked them, that's all that matters. :)



I love party planning, but I am having more fun than I can possibly explain getting everything ready for Starla's birthday party!! I have glittered and bejewled so many things now, hee hee. I am just having a blast using my creativity and imagination to create wonderland props. I can't wait until the party, it is going to be soooo much fun! So worth the hours and days I have worked on it. :)

Fall is looming and I am dreaming of baking. Baking pies, yum. And really, I am not a big pie eater, I like them ok, but they have never been my choice of dessert, but oh how I love to create pies. There's something homey and nostalgic of a simpler time when you make a pie, and it makes me smile. :)

I have been checking out tons of cookbooks from the library lately, and I think I'm just gonna have to make a wish list of books that I want, lol. Because 2 weeks just isn't long enough to keep them. Truthfully I keep rechecking them out anyways, after paying my late fines.... hee hee. But I should just own them already!! Maybe I will make a wish list blog........ another day. :)

No comments: