CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 9, 2010

Rocker princess

Starla is big on the beatles right now. I need to have a video making day and have her shoot some music videos, she has so many songs she likes to sing. We listen to a rotation of maybe 6 CD's, and she will have her favorite 2-3 songs off each one, so I burned her a "starla's mix" CD of her favorites all on one, and it just blew her mind. We have 2 copies, one in the car and one in her room which she listens on repeat at night while she sleeps....



She has sooo many imaginary friends. Her hands are 2 of them, the right hand is Seeme and the left is Heryeme (her-rye-me. They never switch, it's always Seeme on the right, Heryeme on the left, and they are boys and they talk and do things about 50% of the day. She's so funny




We were at hobby lobby so I could use a gift card I had gotten for my birthday, and she spotted this and insisted she had to have this "scarf"



She says she can take it to ballerina class. :)

She's so cool. She put stickers down both of her arms, which I didn't think much of at the moment, but about 30 mins later I realized she might just be allergic to the adhesive in those just like bandaids, so I took one off and sure enough it had left a red imprint of the sticker behind. Thankfully it didn't last long and just went away, we caught it in time!






Sweet dreams.....

No comments: