It was really yummy, but PACKED out! It's a small little place inside, but I bet there were 50 people in line when we got into line!! I think everyone within a 100 mile radius came there on their lunch break! We ate outside......
I have some of the greatest friends, and I love that all of our kiddos run around and play with eachother.
I got some amazing gifts, including these kick-booty pot holders that Liz made for me!
and blueberry wine....
Then we went across the street to Cuppies & Joe's for some cupcakes!! They were sooooo yummy.
Friday I got to go get my hair done! WOO HOO! It's red & sassy again, not washed out and bland.... :)
Saturday night I got to go out to the Drunken Fry to celebrate my birthday. They have like 50 sauces you can dip fries into, and lots of imported beers. My favorite is the Young's Double stout chocolate beer, yum!
Alan bought this rainbow bright coloring thing for me for my birthday and Starla colored it for me. :)
And on my birthday I got to just be lazy, watch movies and hang out with friends & family. Melissa made me a pineapple upside down cake and brought it to me...yum! It was a no make-up, hair not fixed kinda day, lol.
I had a great birthday! Thanks for everyone who sent me cards, or gave me gifts, or helped me celebrate! I have such wonderful friends & family!

No comments:
Post a Comment