CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 9, 2010

My cool dude

I love Roman's style, he loves funky things. He LOVES hats, and I got him this one to match the outfit he picked out for the first day of school. He gets all the hand me downs from Bourbon, so he actually had a closet full of clothes that still fit him just fine (Unlike Bourbon who had one single pair of shoes that fit him and like a handful of clothes before I took him back to school shopping! He has grown sooo much, he needs a whole new wardrobe, ouch!), and then Melissa gave us 10 pairs of shoes, a couple of them brand new, that her son Bradley couldn't wear any longer, so he was set. But I said he could pick out one new outfit, and he got the cutest one ever, I can't wait til he puts it on and I can post pics....



He had also decided he wanted to dye his hair black and get his ear peirced. I told him I would dye his hair before school started, so that's what we did today. I told him he should wait until after his birthday to get his ear peirced, since he had to pay for it himself, he could wait to see how much birthday money he gets.

Here is his dirty blonde hair.....













It turned out more like a charcoal light black color, his blondish brown is peeping through. We will probably wait like a week and do it again. Dye seems to work best on dried out, processed hair, not healthy hair, lol.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omgosh he is a cutie! my son dyes his hair too it has been every color i think-so far he hasnt asked to pierce his ear BUT my girls want all kindsa piercings LOL LOVE your blog