So on the drive back from the watermelon festival this was the conversation from Roman & Starla.
Roman: Mom, when I am older I am going to be a photographer and I will live with you. My wife and I will go to work, and work real hard, and you don't have to, you can just live with us. I want a big 2 story house, with stairs. And a pond, so I can go fishing, or take my kids fishing if they want.
Starla: If my kids want to fish, I think I will need your help Roman.
Roman: Yeah, you and your kids can just come over and fish with us. ANd you could drop your kids off and they could stay the night. You could go to Hobby House Hill for the weekend like momma does and just leave your kids.
Starla: or we could just hang out, I could stay too with them, on the stairs.
They are so cute. That and for just an instant I flash forwarded and imagined themn as adults with kids and I had to shake my head for a minute, lol. They are growing up so fast, but I had never really thought about them as adults with kids and how they would interact at that age, but I guess they have!! I hope they are still close as adults and do have sleep overs with their kids. :)
*Bourbon was there, but he had his nose in a book and didn't participate in the conversation. Roman did turn to him and tell him that he & his family were welcome to come over too, that is if he ever got married and had kids. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment