So I entered 12 recipes into the bake-off this year:
Sweet corn cakes with corny salsa
Cheddar garlic beer biscuits
Bourbon pecan pumpkin pie inside out cake (a pumpkin pie inside of a cake!)
cheddar chicken sweetpotato stuffed crescent rolls
Lemon Berry shortcake
chocolate banana bread pudding
Peanut butter banana brownie trifle
Olive stuffed french bread
Ham pineapple & cheese stuffed french bread
Lemon blueberry pie inside out cake
Goat cheese & strawberry crustini
and for some reason at this moment I can't remember the last one,lol. I'll have to look it up in my pillsubry account sometime.
Anyways. 90 of them are picked to participate in the bake-off next year by a panel of judges, then there are 20 recipes picked to participate in an online voting process, with 10 of them making it to the bake-off. if you are one of these 20, the voting starts in mid-may, so we should know very soon. If you are one of the 90 others, you get to find out in September. Then the bake-off is next May in Florida. There is the grand prize winner of one million dollars ($50,000 a year for 20 years) and then various other prizes for the runners up.
Maybe I could win something! That would be lots of fun! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment