CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 13, 2011

Girls afternoon

I love the time I get to spend with just Starla & me. It's so nice to have that time together, doing girly things. :)

Monday we went to Inspirations Tea House in Edmond. Our friend Lori was supposed to meet us for lunch, but her daughter got sick that morning so it was just us.

I love the tea house, from it's decorations to it's food, everything is so wonderful.

When you walk in, there's this giant hat tree full of old victorian hats, that they welcome you to wear during your visit. Starla loves this. She always picks out hats for us. :)









mmmmm, my favorite part of going there! Blueberry lemon scones with lemon curd. YUM! You get a complimentary one just for showing up. And you can buy them by the dozen and take them home!













starla loves getting the princess tea party tray, but she mostly just eats the sweet stuff, lol. One day I want to do the tea party tray that requires a 24 hour reservation, it's a larger version of this for adults. :)







I got the pear & walnut salad...it was yummy! I always get the "trio", you get your choice of entree, with either a side salad, soup or fruit, and your choice of tea and dessert. It comes with everything! I had French creme brulee tea this time. Starla had vanilla.














we shared my dessert.....




It was so much fun!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I got Kiki the princess tray too and all she ate was the top layer! What a fun day! We should have a girls day together there this summer!