Gotta love free church donuts....
Starla's class is called The Ark
Roman goes to ToonTown
I love our church.
After lunch the kids & I went grocery shopping. My 2 favorite flavors are Pumpkin & Peppermint, so I love when fall rolls around and pumpkin flavored things start popping up everywhere (then later winter comes and peppermint comes out!). So I got pumpkin pie pop tarts, pumpkin whipped cream cheese, and pumpkin beer. Mmmmmmmmm. I am impatiently waiting for my pumpkin coffee creamer to hit the shelves.....
Then we decided to take a walk to the little park in our neighborhood. As always I am trying to lose weight, so we are trying to be more active and do more things like this....
hey look, it's a picture with me in it! That never happens, hee hee....
playing some catch to practice for football....
These pants did not agree with Starla, her crack was showing allllll day..... lol
Roman has asked on saturday if we could make brownies, and I said we could today, so after our walk to the park the kiddos whipped up a batch of brownies. We added peanut butter chips to them for a little extra yumminess.....
Before bed tonight we colored and then put together the very hungry caterplillar puzzle we have borrowed from our wonderful Parents as Teachers group this week!
I got crafty tonight. My recent menu board inspired me to make a larger family calendar one like it. It turned out pretty cute, but I need to get some better dry erase markers for it.....
Hope everyone had a great relaxing sunday, and a wonderful week too!

No comments:
Post a Comment