It was time for Bourbon to get his yearly eye exam, and Roman has been dying to get glasses for the last couple of years and insists he can't see very well. So I made him an appointment, but I told the lady too that he really wanted glasses, so he might try to trick her, lol. She said he has 20/20 vision, but since he is a big reader, and he really wanted glasses, that she would be willing to prescribe him very mild reading glasses as long as he only uses them to read. She said they won't harm him in the least, and that many studies show that even kids with perfect eyesight can benefit from light reading glasses if they read a lot, and it may even prevent them from having glasses in the future. So he got a pair. I told him if I caught him wearing them for anything other than reading, they would be gone though.....

Bourbon picked out some sturdier thick plastic ones this time, maybe they won't break as easy!

I got to go to something called Beer University on Tinker AFB tuesday night with some girls. It was a Belgium beer tour, to learn how they are made and to get to taste them. No I didn't drink all of these by myself, lol, these are just the ones we got to taste!

We went to the OKC arts festival and took a stroll through the crystal bridge while we were there on Wed.




Starla's open house was tonight at her school, they sang a couple of songs....

Starla's favorite little guy from school, Jaxson! :)

Now Starla gets to go stay the weekend with Nana in duncan, and the 3 boys are going on a cmaping trip, which means momma gets to stay home alone! :) Woo hoo! I have tons of stuff to keep me busy though, lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment