CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

lack of blogging motivation....

I don't know why I can't seem to get in the blogging spirit, but I just haven't had much of a desire to sit down and blog. Maybe it will come back to me soon....

Until then, here are some pics and brief updates!


I made Starla & her baby a matching dress!







That's my boy, black fingernails and queen of hearts fingerless gloves. :) I love that he is quirky and unique.






getting so big...







Hanging out with the chickens and the goats on the farm











No pics of Bourbon, he seems to evade the camera most times.....

I worked at Starla's school again this week, and will be working there next week too. They are losing 3 teachers next semester, so I am thinking of taking a job there so we don't have to pay for full time daycare, until Starla is in school and then I can get a full time teaching gig. I don't know yet though.....

Been working on my novel, and trying to get motivated to get it done. I really want to get it finished!!

Alan is working hard as always, and everyone is well!

No comments: