CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Look what I made!

Jamie bought me my sewing machine 2 years ago (just about) for my 30th b-day, and at that time I had grand dreams of sewing all kinds of clothes and things, and went out and bought a ton of patterns and material. Well, like most of my dreams of things, it just never happened, lol. So this week I decided I really want both Starla & I to have lots of summer dresses. I particularly want lots of long, hippie/gypsy type summer dresses. So I put those patterns and materials to good use this week and made me a dress:




Yeah! I want to make lots more, but we shall see. I HATE cutting out the material, I'm not good at it, even with a pattern I can't cut a straight line to save my life, lol. But hopefully I will get Starla a dress done soon, and then I can make me another one! :)

No comments: