Starla & I went and had lunch with Roman at school on monday. Yesterday Alan & I got to have a lunch date, and today I am going to have lunch with Bourbon. I got a lunch date with all 3 of my guys this week! :)
Starla loves to help cook. And all 3 kids love banana bread, so we try to make it often. Starla will eat it every morning for breakfast.......
the best part of baking.....
Since Roman is in love with is glasses, and can only use them to read, he's been doing ALOT of reading lately, which cracks me up. Whatever works. :)
on any given day this is pretty much what you will find Bourbon doing; listening to his MP3 player and reading a book. :)
It's been a sock monkey making week. I have so many people that want one, that I decided to make a ton and sell some! Starla has named them all, carries them around the house. Sometimes she is thier mommy, sometimes their teacher, lol. I keep trying to make sure she knows that they aren't hers, they will go to someone else when I am all done, she says she knows....we shall see

No comments:
Post a Comment