CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Starla's Piercing

2 years old and she already got her lip pierced!! Ok, so not quite the same as momma's though. We were at a friends house visiting, and Starla tried to get up on her son's bed by herself and fell, which resulted in her putting her tooth all the way through her lip!!! Here is a pic just a few minutes after it happened.



It just looks like a cut in a horizontal line under her lip. But it goes all the way through to the inside!! My friend Melissa told her she could put a ring in it like me now, and Starla said "I don't have one of those, I don't want one." Hee hee. It is healing up quite nicely though. The outside is just a little scab now, and the inside is just a purple dot. It heals rather quickly.

Bourbon did the same thing when we was about 3 and fell off of a chair at the dinner table. I also did the same thing when I was a young un. I have a scar from mine though. Bourbon's didn't scar, so I am hoping Starla's won't either. We shall see.

No comments: