CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Starla's first day of "school"

Last night was 'Meet your teacher" night for Starla's mother's day out program. She has 2 teachers; Miss Laura and Miss Robin. She was soo excited, and just had a blast checking out everything inside the classroom!

This is Miss Laura.















pointing out her backpack hook



checking out the playground



She didn't want to leave, she kept telling me "Just leave me here momma". Lol. I told her she would get to stay the next day.


Today was the first day! I was at school, but Nanny was nice enough to take lots of great pics for me!








Walking up to her class, her room is on the 2nd floor





This is her other teacher Miss Robin, whom she keeps referring to as Aunt Robin, because she does have an Aunt Robin on Alan's side of the family!







Nanny said she had a fun say and got good remarks from the teachers. Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Kdunn said...

Yeah Starla! I'm thinking about enrolling Brooke in MDO next year.