CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Our life

Starla is always putting things in some kind of order, even if its an order she only understands! This time she put all of her carebears in order, from small, medium and large. Hee hee. She told me "I have 32 carebears momma!" before she pulled me into her room to show me this. I am super duper excited for her to start her mother's day out class next week!!





The boys, especially Roman, has been into learning how to play chess lately. For himn it is because of Harry Potter, they play wizard chess. :) I have started reading all of the books to the boys at night, we are just about to be done with the 2nd one. The last time I tried to read it to them, they just weren't into it, but then again this was YEARS ago. I should have known they would like it now! We used to read 30 mins before bed each night, but now they are so into it and excited, they don't want me to stop! We have extended their bedtime this year by 30 mins and we now read for an hour. I love how into it they are. :) Roman asked if we could have another Harry Potter birthday party! Lol, Um...no.





This is my student teaching classroom and mentor teacher. I am in the 4th grade there!



For the first 3 weeks I go to my 4th grade class from 8am-11am and then get a little lunch break and report at UCO at 1pm until 4pm for a class. After the 3 weeks I will be in the 4th grade classroom for the entire school day. In Oct. I get to take over her class completely for 2 weeks and teach all day every day during those 2 weeks. So that is exciting! I am staying very busy, since my UCO class has homework every single night!! In fact, last week I had to leave my UCO class early due to complications from my surgery, I had to go to the Dr's office to get it taken care of. They said it happened because I am "doing too much" and I need to take it easy for a while. Yeah right, with 3 kids, student teaching, and class at UCO, there is no taking it easy!!!

This weekend The Disney company had a free Christmas Carol Train tour to promote the new Christmas Carol movie they have coming out in Nov. They had a train with like 6 cars, which had been transformed into this moving museum of movie artifacts and showed how the movie was made, etc. They had fake snow, carolers, and a very christmas atmosphere! They even had this giant inflatable tent "theater" where we got to see a 3D preview of the movie. We waited in line for 1 hour and 20 mins before we even got into the train!! But the kids had a blast. Even Starla was fine with it, there was so much going on around us during the wait!



























Life is super busy right now, but we will eventually get into the routines!!

No comments: