I went on my Crafty retreat the last weekend of January, and as always it was amazing. I love that place. It was all family except for my mom's best friend Annette (who might as well be family) and my friend Shelly. We had great food, watched movies, went to fun antique stores, hung out in the hot tub, crafted and enjoyed some R&R. I have been going there every 6 months since Aug 2007. I actually have to book a year in advance because she books up so quickly, so I just have a standing last weekend in January and last weekend in July each year, she just pencils me in when she opens the new year calendar up. It is literally the only time I scrapbook, so at this rate I will never actually get caught up, lol, but that's ok. I enjoy doing it even if I never get caught up. :)
Here are some pics from our weekend.























No comments:
Post a Comment