So sunday evening, the boys went into Roman's room and wouldn't let Starla come in to play, which of course made her very upset. But since more often than not I make the boys play with her, which I'm not real sure is entirely fair, I decided to try to distract her so the boys could play in peace but yet she was happy too.
All i had to say was "wanna make cookies?" and all thoughts about playing with her brothers flew out the window. :)
I always have the ingredients on hand to make cookies, because I always seem to have impromptu baking sessions. If the baking mood strikes me, I don't want to have to run to the store, so I always have the stuff on hand. There are always chocolate chips in our house, lol.

She's such a big help, she loves doing it all herself!
She's a pro at cracking eggs....

eating chocolate chips right outta the bowl.....





and we put those blackberries we picked at nanny & papa's house to good use this week......

mmmm. I used the Pioneer Woman's recipe for blackberry cobbler, and it was yummy.


We even have enough berries left over to make another one, which I think we might do today to take to a BBQ tomorrow. :)
A couple of nights ago I made cheese fondue for dinner. I love fondue. It's fun, it's yummy.....you just can't go wrong. :)


mmmm,cheesy goodness. :)

No Roman hasn't joined the space program. :) This is my space suit from when I went to Space Camp back in the 8th grade. There was a contest at school, you had to write why you wanted to go to space camp. I have no recollection of what I wrote, but I won. And I got to go to a space camp for a week, where you stayed in the dorms, I think it was OU. It was lots of fun. My parents found this a while back and gave it to us, and Roman loves wearing it.

No comments:
Post a Comment