CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I have lost my blogging mojo, lol. I have no idea why, but I've not had an inkling of desire to sit down and blog, but I figure I better not get too far behind. :)

We've been keeping busy with our summer fun, as always.

Alan has said yes we can homeschool this year, so I've been busy reading all the homeschool books I can get my hands on, and finding resources and supplies to begin our school year in a couple of weeks. Starla will start pre-k on the 11th at Traub. We won't know if she has morning or afternoon classes until meet your teacher night on the 9th. But I am hoping she gets mornings, I think that will be the easiest for us.

Tomorrow I go to my Hobby House Hill retreat, and the kids are going to spend time with the family in Duncan, and Alan gets to have the house to himself for the weekend. He has big plans of going to see a movie, and gorging himself at an all you can eat buffet. :)








So here are some pics of our summer fun. Enjoy!






The Children's Museum


















































































frontier city


































we love going to white water


































gotta love a picnic tea party in the middle of the living room....







































My garden is still holding on in this heat. We got our first little baby pumpkin! Woo hoo! :)

No comments: