Valentines brownies!
I have discovered lately that I really like decorating sugar cookies. :) Starla gave these out as her valentines treats to all of her friends today, and we will share with Alan's work and our friends too!
I made 3 different kinds of cupcakes for valentines; strawberry lemonaid with white chocolate chips, red velvet coconut with white chocolate chips, and triple chocolate! Some of them were for the pary today, some will go to work with Alan, some will be given to friends & family.
I love my mommies group. We always have these fun playdates and parties for holidays. I never had that with the boys when they were smaller, and I love that we have this tight knit circle of mommies with little kids all similar ages, and we just get together and play all the time. We kinda alternate houses and people hosting it. This time, for valentines day, it was supposed to be Liz, but unfortunately yesterday they went to bouncin' craze and her daughter Kinley broke her leg. :( So sad. So we moved it to a church, the church that one of the other mommies, Bonnie's husband works. It was lots of fun!
Melissa & Phoenix
Matthew & Noah, so cute in their valentines shirts!
Emma, such a great smile!
Arts & crafts time!
Nicolette and Oliver
time to eat!
All of Starla's valentines and treats that she got from her friends!
Now Starla gets to go to school tomorrow and have another valentines party too!

No comments:
Post a Comment